Thursday, July 1, 2010

The First Entry

Thank you for your interest and the time you have already invested in logging on. My desire is to use the BIBLE as the blueprint for the house that we invest our spirit in, so that we would end up with a home that is pleasing to our LORD. This past year I have been working on a project in my workshop and many times felt GOD,S own hand, as he is the true master builder. It was almost as if I was in a construction class. Artists, writers, hunters, fishermen, and farmers, people just like you and me, all find a passion in what they love. The reason I want to do this, is so that as we explore together, a passion in us will come alive, as we open the door of our hearts and embrace the Holy Spirit. There is a cost to going deeper. Sometimes we see that coast a being different for each one of us but really we all want the same thing. Our spirit wants to be connected with his Holy Spirit.
Luke 15 28:29
But don’t begin until you count the cost. For who would begin construction of a building with out first getting estimates and then checking to see if he has enough money to pay the bills? Other wise he might complete only the foundation before running out of funds and then how everyone would laugh.

I think we all know someone who has run out of money, sometimes my own funds run a little low and I and I feel a need in my own spirit to return to the one who restores.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the verse "Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain." - Psalms 127:1

    Some good thoughts there :) Looking forward to reading more of your blog

    -Karina

    ReplyDelete